Bible Doctrine for Younger Children: Book B
Author(s): James W. Beeke
Publisher: Reformation Heritage Books
Publication Date: 2009
Bible Doctrine for Younger Children is a two volume series consisting of twenty chapters which contain simple explanations of all major biblical doctrines.
Book A contains chapters 1-10 and Book B chapters 11-20.
The explanations were written for children nine years of age and older.
This series contains more than 150 stories and illustrations to help explain the doctrinal concepts being taught.
These books were written for home, personal, or family reading; school Bible doctrine teaching; or church catechetical instruction.
11. Calling, Regeneration, Conversion
12. Faith, Types of Faith
13. Justification, Sanctification
15. The Church, The Church Offices
16. Doctrinal Standards, Creeds, The Five Points of Calvinism
17. The Means of Grace, God’s Word, God’s Sacraments
18. Holy Baptism
19. The Lord’s Supper
20. The Soul After Death, Christ’s Second Coming, The Resurrection of the Dead, The Final Judgment, Eternity
We Also Recommend
The Biggest Story: How the Snake Crusher Brings Us Back to the Garden
Reformation ABCs: The People, Places, and Things of the Reformation—from A to Z