Bible Doctrine for Younger Children: Book A
Author(s): James W. Beeke
Publisher: Reformation Heritage Books
Publication Date: 2009
Bible Doctrine for Younger Children is a two volume series consisting of twenty chapters which contain simple explanations of all major biblical doctrines.
Book A contains chapters 1-10 and Book B chapters 11-20.
The explanations were written for children nine years of age and older.
This series contains more than 150 stories and illustrations to help explain the doctrinal concepts being taught.
These books were written for home, personal, or family reading; school Bible doctrine teaching; or church catechetical instruction.
- Bible Doctrine, God Reveals Himself, The Bible
- One God, God’s Attributes, The Trinity, God’s Decrees
- God’s Creation, God’s Providence
- Creation of Man, The Covenant of Works
- The Fall of Man, Sin, Death
- God’s Law, The First Table of God’s Moral Law
- The Second Table of God’s Moral Law
- The Covenant of Grace
- The Mediator, The Two Natures of Jesus Christ, The Name of Jesus Christ
- The Offices of Jesus Christ, The States of Jesus Christ
We Also Recommend
Holy Sexuality and the Gospel: Sex, Desire, and Relationships Shaped by God's Grand Story
Parenting with Words of Grace: Building Relationships with Your Children One Conversation at a Time